Monday, June 15, 2009

America is the joke of the world

This country is such a joke. If I went and did some crime, I would be given housing and daily meals; if I work hard and get a computer programming degree Ill be told that India does that work and that I and my family can die penniless on the street. If one could show children what their lives will be like when born in America, regardless of how much money they would have, they would refuse to be born. That's how disgusting America is.

All the republican business owners think we have no options as consumers; buy their foreigner made garbage or go without. You actually have all the power as a consumer! If you don't buy their garbage products how long can they stay in business? Not long. So I say if American business are going to use cheap labor from around the world to keep the rest of us unemployed, we can start shopping at the Indian supermarkets and buying products directly from India/ China. If strong enough, we can stand strong against these monsters and put them out of business. We can let business know if they don't want to hire we Americans we don't need to buy their products (nor can we as we are unemployed).

And remember this; when you feel as though you are compelled to own "things", this is how the monster gets you to buy his foreign made garbage. So if you enjoy being controlled like a mindless puppet, then ignore my words and keep feeding his evil. But if you enjoy feeling like you have a brain in your head then you'll join me in putting the devil out of business.

No comments: