Monday, June 28, 2010

New Life - The last year

Hello truth-seekers. Its been a long trip in the last year. In Sept of last year I finally found a job. I was hired as a computer lab manager in a small college near where I live. A few months after, I was hired to be the Web Site Administrator for the same place. I now have an IT job that I love. 1 week after I landed this job, I found out that my wife and I were pregnant! So basically life for me started one year ago (about the last time I made a post). But things are slow now and I have a small bit of time to write the truth about what it is to be a real American.

I've created a new way to weed out people that act like Democrats but never give you a solid feeling where they stand (politically). All you have to ask the individual is:
Do you stand for the preservation of life at the expense of money, or do you stand for the preservation of money at the expense of life. This is a simple question and requires only a simple answer. Don't let them start talking (that's a sign they are avoiding the issue) because that's what makes it hard to weed them out in the first place. A strong heart has little to say, a liar has much to say!

Ill be posting later to outline whats happening now, and whats happened in the past year, so stay tuned truth-seekers.

No comments: