Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Working in America

Good Morning Truth Seekers,

So I am asked to take a test to get a job writing computer code. I also have a 4 year college degree in Information technology. So as I sit here in debt I piled up trying to get a degree so I could make employers feel at ease to hire me, I'm told the degree means nothing and the test is all they care about.  It was so hard for me to get the degree. I have no money or family to help. It was scholarships, loans, prayers, hopes and dreams to attain it. It was working full time and still keeping full time classes. And it means nothing to anyone but me. So I'm going to waste time taking a stupid test that will block me from employment I rightfully deserve,

So what does it mean when society acts this way? All I can deduce is it is such a crappy society of people that all employers can expect is lying, kniving trashy people. That must be what they get applying to their jobs because they are all set up to protect against that. Never mind you say you can program. Never mind your swimming in debt you incurred so you wouldn't have to take tests for employment. Never mind you have been doing this work for 20 years.

If your from India you arent asked to test. You are just hired whether you really care about the job or not. And the only reason for this is because one american dollar is worth 65 Indian rupees.

No comments: