Monday, August 15, 2022

The NFL are thieves just like everyone else in the USA

So I kindly asked for my $80 that the NFL charged without telling me. They leave no way to speak to anyone and don't make it easy to cancel subscription. After this stealing of my $80 I HATE the NFL. I will NEVER participate in NFL games EVER again


Kristine (NFL Support)

Aug 12, 2022, 20:00 GMT+2

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! My name is Kristine from NFL Support.

I understand the importance of getting a refund for your auto-renewed subscription. Let me check the options for you.

Pursuant to the NFL.com Subscription Terms and Conditions that all participating fans agreed-upon purchase/registration for NFL products last year, NFL Support is unable to honor requests for full or partial refunds.

For further information, please see our Terms and Conditions page.

We have gone in and opted out of the auto-renew for you. You will not be billed for a renewal of NFL+ in the future. Your access to service will remain active through your paid period.

I hope this helps. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

Best,

Kristine

No comments: