Saturday, December 6, 2008

More on moronic republican ideals

I once heard a jackass republican boss of mine say that Russia fell because no one wanted to work for such little money, so money is the motivator of people.

I was like oh really, is that why teachers teach in America? Is that why attorneys work "pro-bono", are doctors in it for the money or do they just care about life?

And what about the firemen and police that risk their very lives for little money, is money really their motivation? I think not.

Then he says about off-shoring or outsourcing to foreigners, "why shouldn't I be able to make some profit if someone wants to work for so cheap, what else do you suggest?"

I was like, how about paying an equal amount of money to any man from anywhere in the world that does the same work? Ever hear 'honest days work for an honest days pay?' but then I'm reminded that republicans don't know what an honest anything is much less a whole day of it or doing it at work!

No comments: