Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Off-shoring: The actual largest threat to national security

I would think sending tech jobs to India strengthens their tech abilities. If Al-Queda comes to them and wants work done against the United States, India doesn't have to say no, they are trying to make money right? And what or whom would keep them from doing so? And how do we keep extremists from stealing tech we gave to India, from India. And when you need highly trained tech experts in the U.S., there will be none to defend the country because people are already starting to gravitate away from science and tech because they know which countries do that work. This would seem to me a huge hole in national security that no one has ever stopped to consider. Sending my programming work to India really benefits absolutely no one, except possibly terrorists, and it just keeps me and my family in poverty and creates instability in the world. Heck, if I had an opportunity to program, so would many people and the economy would not be ready to die. I realize I'm probably preaching to the quire but I just haven't heard any of the things I'm discussing mentioned by anyone. Its actually the cause of all the countries current ills. If you put scientists and technical workers back to work, we will develop the new auto technologies that will pull us out of despair. If our jobs hadn't been shipped to India, we would have already developed the technology by now and would not be having to deal with auto bailouts. My family has been waiting for 8 yrs for me to be able to get a good technical job, and we don't know how much longer well be able to hang on with out having to go homeless. Not all families have many members that one can go to for help. Sometimes two poor kids with only a single parent, find love in each other. Sometimes, any family that one may have, still cant help because they have their own problems. I realize that auto workers see a bailout as necessary to keep their jobs, however if infrastructure is not created to maintain highly trained science and technical workers, the technology will never be created so the auto workers still will not have jobs. As I sit here unemployed, I will be sending you pertinent information as frequently as I can. When my family and I have to live on the streets, Ill be going strait to the news to show them my cyber "paper trail" of begging for assistance, and the fact that no one listens. I have much information that you need and here I still sit.

No comments: