Thursday, September 18, 2008

Introduction

Hello my fellow Americans, and all brothers across the globe that are defenders of all life in the Universe. I'm a 34 year old computer guy that has had his work shipped over seas. With all this new found free time I feel compelled to sit and share the truth as I observe it to be, in all aspects of life. I certainly welcome any feedback as there really appears to be a need now-a-days for people to hear the simple basic truth as many "prophets" have tried to express it in the past. Every religion has its "prophet", I seek to apply the truth of these "prophets" in a basic daily practice I simply call, Perfection.


And for any potential employers that read this and decide not to hire me because of it, remember this;

Sometimes pride is more valuable than your own life or even the lives of your family, and it would make me proud to not work with people that disagree with the truth.

So many people hide who they really are at work so they can take care of the family, then we find that when we go to work, the company doesn't have to have any morals, it doesn't have to reflect who you are, especially when your a good, decent, hard working member of society. This "hypocrisy of our democracy" has been perverted beyond belief and I now understand that I exist to expose this fundamental truth. Good people of the world we hide no longer.


This being said, there are many who will try to call me unpatriotic for speaking the truth. Of course they have to do that. If they do opposite of what a true patriot says they should be doing, they have to portray otherwise. Its simple. I now, roughly, at the age of Christ (when he got unruly) understand the true nature of evil in this country and man in general. Its when we recognize this evil and expose it for what it is we find the courage to stand eye to eye with the devil. When we take away his tricks we take away his power to confuse, and love is clear. My purpose is to show you how the devil tricks so you can be aware of how he operates. It starts now as you read these words. Welcome my friends you have arrived to the true brotherhood of man and the truth of American Life.

No comments: