Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Knowing God

If I asked you to let someone make decisions for you, you would rightfully say heck no!

Why?

Because if that someone else didn't know you well enough, you may have to endure the pain of that decision or you may have to clean up after it.

Let me paint a different picture for you:

What if this "someone" else knows you better than you know yourself. And by that, I mean this person knows whats in your sub-conscious and you dont! What if this other person could make the absolute perfect decision for you each and every time, using the information you dont have access to in your sub-conscious? So there is no possible way you could make a better decision yourself? What if you got to trust this decision maker so implicitly (through much trial and error of course) that you began to rely on this person making the decisions for you? Knowing that if you went back to making the decisions yourself there would be pain again? The same pain that was removed when letting this other decision maker make the decisions.

This is knowing God my friends.

When love is my already chosen filter to run my decisions through, there will never, ever be a bad decision made again.

This is the foundation of my faith and frees me from ever having to make another decision again. I dont make descisions, I only follow love.

No comments: