Friday, May 4, 2018

Spiritual Ideas - Jesus lives among us today

Hello Truth Seekers. I figure I would share Spiritual knowledge the best I can for those who have interest. Maybe an idea or two a week to start, but I would like it to be a place that someone can go and get quick and uplifting message of truth from a fellow brother truth seeker.

So today's message:

I hear much about Jesus from many people. I have my whole life. One thing I would expect from such devout lovers of Jesus would be for them to seek and find the Jesus' of today. When I speak with someone about Jesus ideas (especially the really mystical ones) I am always met with the same question; 'Can you walk on water?'. Somehow this question is not a realistic wondering of amazement, but always asked as a negative means to negate all the wonderful things I might be saying that are in alignment with the message of Jesus. So as to say that if I cant walk on water I am not worth listening to. So I say to all who claim to love or know Jesus so much: Stop worrying so much about who can walk on water and start seeking out, finding and listening to the Jesus that walk among us today. If you love the message, there are people alive today that have it. And also I believe Jesus told you to not worship false idols. This includes the cross necklaces that you wear, so take them off.

No comments: