Friday, May 4, 2018

Spiritual Ideas - Death

I hear how so many are afraid of the loss when they die or have medical problems that they fear will lead them to death. I will say these important truths to put at ease this ludicrous fear of death. Here is how love is applied to death:

It occurred to me that Spirit has built with in us the ability to get old and die. Why? Spirit could have offered everlasting life! That's what I would expect from something as strong as the Human spirit and all spirits in general. But what dawned on me was the purpose of death that has been given by God herself. When one dies, their mass of nutrients goes back to the soil. From there new plants can root in that wonderful soil and grow to be the food of an animal. And the cycle continues...

In essence, when I die I am the food for the next cycle of new, vibrant young life, as I used to be. I can rest proud that if nothing else, my life feeds them and that gives me solace. Know that any illness you maybe facing can be combated best by modern medicine and ancient spiritual treatment. However even if you were to die, Spirit is eternal and can never be destroyed or eradicated, and the vehicle of death of your body, the cause of a symptom, is a blessed vehicle given by God so that the new generation can have what it needs to start off fresh and strong to continue the cycle. This was the intention of death as given by the great Spirit. To know the great Spirit means loving even death.

Keep in mind some other cultures accept death as a part of life and celebrate it and their ancestors that death has taken from them. In Mexico, they celebrate Dia De Los Muertos, the Day of the Dead. This is a time when offerings and remembrance are served to the lineage of people who have lost their loved ones.

No comments: